- 10.Ekim.2012 #1
Ziyaretçilerimize Uyarı!: Kullanıcıların Profil Bilgileri Misafirlere Kapatılmıştır. Görmek için KAYIT olmalısınız.~
F1 2012 Update 2 to 5 - SKIDROW
F1 2012 Update 5 info:
This update addresses the following issues:
- Reduced the likelihood of the player getting a penalty when involved in a collision with an AI car.
- Further reduced the chance of rain for all tracks and greatly reduced it for Sakhir (Bahrain).
- Fixed Catalunya so that its no longer possible to cut corners to gain an advantage. The PC Catalunya Time Trial Leaderboard will be reset after the patch goes live this will either be done Friday evening or Monday morning (UK time).
- Fixed an issue where the engine could be damaged or destroyed when using a flashback.
- Reverted the changes to the force feedback from patch 4. While this improved some wheels it was to the detriment of others.
- Added an option to delete profiles.
F1 2012 Update 4 info:
This update addresses a number of issues including:
- Understeer: Adjusted track information to provide a more uniform level of grip across the entire surface
- Fixed an issue where some users (especially those on laptops) were unable to change their resolution.
- Fixed a crash in Co-op when trying to resume a session at the start of a Qualifying session that neither player would take part in.
- Fixed issues with the weather system in Instant Replays / Race Replays which could instantly change the track wetness level.
- Removed engine damage from the list of damaged parts that can force a pit stop to take priority over a drive through penalty.
- Changed the Prime tyre compound to Hard for Suzuka to match the race this weekend. This change will not affect Time Attack which will continue to use the Medium compound tyre.
- Added a white cross to the DRS OSD to indicate to that it is unavailable because of a fault.
- Fixed a number of minor graphical issues.
- Fixed a couple of minor issues with timers not resetting correctly.
Other changes of note:
- Added a Skip Session option so players can leave any session without having to complete it.
- Tweaked force feedback for all devices.
- Improved the lighting on Singapore.
Saves not synchronising with the Steam cloud. If you are experiencing issues with saves uploaded to Steams cloud we recommend using saved games stored on your local drive/PC.
F1 2012 Update 3 info:
This update addresses a number of issues including:
- Fixed an issue with frame rates that was introduced in patch #2
- Fixed an issue where using a flashback could result in an engine blowout effect. This would also result in the player doing an unnecessary pit stop if they were trying to serve a drive through penalty.
- Fixed the achievement The Equipment May Be The Same to unlock in Career as per the description
- Reduced the amount of starting fuel that the user is given for races Austin as it was previously too high
- Fixed some issues in Co-op Qualifying when only one user progresses to the next session
- Fixed a number of camera and graphical issues
- Fixed several issues which would display the incorrect number of players in a lobby or a race
F1 2012 Update 2 info:
This update contains in excess of 200 fixes and improvements for F1 2012 including the following major updates:
- Autosave bug The issue some users were experiencing where saving during career play would stop functioning is now fixed
- Players ranked 6 are now able to see online sessions hosted by other players
- Car setups will no longer revert to the default settings if players quit back to the main menu from Parc Fermé
- Time attack times no longer overwrite RaceNet event times
- AI drivers now pit to change tyres at the correct time
- Fixed an issue where players using voice communication might experience a crash when plugging in a mic
- Fixed an issue where some players would experience a crash in Career tutorials after completing a Season Challenge
- Players are no longer able to drive through barriers/environment after using a flashback in pits
- Fuel consumption when using manual gears has now been brought in line with automatic gear usage
- Camera angles when exiting the pit lane has been fixed
- AI no longer pit after one lap when wet weather races have been restarted
- Positioning of the top 4 ranked players on PC leaderboards has been corrected. Leaderboards will be reset later today in order to update player rankings. (Once players complete another online race they will be added back on to the leaderboard with all their stats intact)
- Driver name plates can now be seen
- Numerous graphical improvements made such as flicker on rain/ground textures interface positioning and correction of some track surfaces that showed incorrect weather
- Various fixes to cameras including the 3D effect and pit lane cameras
- Numerous textual and localisation fixes included
New Known Issue
On certain hardware when the players car goes into shadow the whole screen flickers. This can be worked around by setting Shadows to Low or Ultra Low in My F1 -> Graphics. This issue will be addressed in the next patch.
Ziyaretçilere link gizlenmiştir görmek için ]
Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar
Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)